Top 10 Most Memorable Moments on New York Art Trip
Here are some of the highlights from our recent trip to New York City!
- Experiencing the enchanting Broadway shows Wicked and MJ (Michael Jackson).
- Admiring both the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) and the Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met). We were especially captivated by Van Gogh’s Starry Night and Monet’s Waterlilies.
- Indulging in a delicious breakfast at Juniors.
- Marveled at the panoramic view from The Top of the Rock and made fun TikToks!
- Exploring the shops on Fifth Ave.
- Delighting in complimentary Krispy Kreme donuts.
- Being Immersed in the vibrant culture of New York City.
- Sharing dinners together at Olive Garden and Applebee’s.
- Experiencing the unique atmosphere of Soho.
- Seeing New York from the top of a double-decker bus!
A very special thank you to the amazing chaperons: Ms. Walsh, Mrs. DeCoste, Mr. Vosteen, and Ms. Stewart.
Junior and Senior School Faculty