One Week Left – Christmas Initiative
We have one week left to gather all the items on the list for our families in need this holiday season, and we are asking for your help to finish things off. We have a 14-year old boy who wishes to have a book about planes, a 5-year old boy who is in need of a winter jacket, a 4-year old boy who needs winter boots, and there are many more items and individuals on the list. With many “elves” hard at work, we have started to fulfil the wish list, and we are putting the presents under our Christmas tree. We would appreciate any support you can give us to help make this holiday season a realty for these local families.
1. We will be supporting four local families this holiday season as well as the Family Resource Centre itself.
2.Here is the link with all the items needed. The list is live and is updated as people tick items off the list. If you are able to add one extra thing to your shopping trip, it will make a world of difference in trying to fulfil all the needs of the families.
3. If you would rather give a monetary donation, we will accept that as well and our team can purchase the remaining items on the list. We will be accepting either cash (Ms. Fillman, Mrs. Bouwman or Mrs. Shields), or e-transfer (to firstname.lastname@example.org). Please indicate in your e-transfer that it is for the Christmas Initiative.
4. All gifts should be placed under the Christmas tree near the theatre. We would prefer any gift cards come to Marshall House so we can ensure they are kept safe.
5. Once we reach our goal, we will have a dress down day in December!
6. Nothing needs to be wrapped. The parents like to do that themselves.
KES inspires academic, athletic and artistic excellence with a commitment to the traditional community ideals of gentleness and learning, dignity and respect, so that students may discover and cultivate their unique potential, prepare for post-secondary education and develop a life-long enthusiasm for the spiritual and intellectual growth necessary to flourish in the contemporary world.