The Fountain Performing Arts Centre
The Fountain Cultural and Recreation Centre was originally built in 1984 and was named after the Fountain family.
Marjorie Manning Fountain attended Edgehill in 1935 through 1938 and was a member of the Board of Governors from 1962-1967. Mr. Sheldon Fountain, her husband, was a member of the Board of Governors from 1987 through 1995. Their children, Fred Fountain (1962-1966) and Eileen Fountain Richardson (1964-1968) are strong supporters of the School. The facility housed the Music Department and former Gymnasium. The Music Department was actually behind the stage of the former gym. In the Fall of 2007, renovations were complete on this facility which is now known as The Fountain Performing Arts Centre. The Performing Arts Centre has a seating capacity of 400 and also includes three new practice/rehearsal rooms, dressing rooms and technical rooms.