Here are some important timings and expectations for this weekend:
- We will meet in the cafeteria for breakfast no later than 7:15 on both days, and we'll be in the Athletic Center at 8:15, ready to warm up.
- We will have lunch brought for you at 10:30. Due to the nature of this sport, you will have a lot of time during which to eat and drink LOTS OF WATER. If you have special dietary needs you can let us know so we can accommodate you or you can bring your own food.
- You will be expected to be in the Athletic Center for the duration of the tournament. Even if you are not wrestling or warming up for a match, your teammates will be counting on you to help them warm up and cheer them on during their matches.
- Once the Sunday tournament is over, you will be expected to stay behind to help clean up. This is a big job, but many hands make light work!
- Some of your parents have asked what time you will wrestling. There is no way to know for sure, but we will have a rough idea when match numbers are assigned after the draw has been completed, which will be available at www.trackwrestling.com.
See you tomorrow,