Campus Life Mission Statement
The KES Campus Life Programme provides an enhanced, academically motivated environment developing confident students who are challenged to “Be More”, in a safe, welcoming, and encouraging community, while striving to reach their unique potentials as healthy, well-rounded, global citizens.
- All members of the KES Community make treating one another with dignity and respect a priority.
- Learning is best achieved in a well-balanced and stimulating environment, which values the body, mind, and spirit.
- Meaningful, lifelong, worldwide friendships, and valuable lessons learned outside of the classroom are some of the most significant elements of the KES experience.
- By challenging, inspiring, and supporting our students we can help them to step outside of their comfort zones, build confidence, and live the life they have dreamed of living.
- Little things are big things, and qualities such as having fun, being kind, and having an open mind are essential and will serve you well throughout life.